Machinery Removals & Turnkey Projects
- Provide dedicated project management and technical support.
- Discuss with client and develop accurate overall planning of the activities and agree reporting procedures and timescales. Prepare Method Statements and Risk Assessment.
- Check and Report upon accuracy of civil foundations.
- Liaise with shipping transport companies.
- Arrange and co-ordinate any transport requirement.
- Unload and check condition of equipment – report on condition.
- Remove packing and waste material from site, including degreasing and protection of client floor.
- Arrange and co-ordinate internal movements of the equipment.
Carry out heavy lift/or erection.
- Carry out electrical and mechanical installation in line with agreed procedures.
- Provide for sourcing and purchase of any materials and ancillary equipment to include fabrications.
- On completion of the installation, carry out safety checks and dry cycle commissioning on line with accepted engineering procedures.
Throughout the project F.P.A. would also:
- Work closely with Client’s and Equipment Supplier’s engineers.
- Depending on the size and complexity of the project, provide continuous project performance reporting via the agreed planning tool.
- Prepare detailed plan.
- Amend and update as applicable Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
• Single machine moves
• Internal relocations
• New equipment installations
• Factory removal
• International relocations
• Secondary M&E installation / disconnection
• Equipment transport and storage
• Machinery Dismantling
• Factory clearance and full clean up
• Transporting heavy plant and abnormal loads
• UK and European dedicated Transport
• Fabrication work to modify any plant installation
Factory Plant Associates Ltd undertakes turnkey projects in a wide range of manufacturing industries on a worldwide basis. This website describes the F.P.A. organisation, skills and track record.
“We provide the best in customer service and satisfaction with professional results”
Since 1946 Factory Plant Associates Limited (formerly known as Factory Plant Removals Ltd) has been in the business of moving equipment and machinery throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and the rest of the world.
- Competitive Pricing
- Professional Service
- Quick Response Time
We want to be the best at what we do, ensuring we have a dedicated, skilled and committed workforce, and are able to get the right level of assistance when required, which is why we are accredited to the following organisations.
- Members of the Road Haulage Association
- Members of the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce
- Members of R.O.S.P.A.
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme
F.P.A. has been involved with many projects which feature investment in major plant and equipment across a wide range of industries
• Aerospace • Molders • Automotive • Pharmaceutical • Clean Room • Plastics • Defense Contractors • Power Generation & Transformers • Food and Beverage Plants • Printing • Forging • Roll Forming • Foundries • Technology • Laboratories • NHS & Local Government • Machine Tool Manufacturers • Universities • Medical
We have worked with many companies on a world-wide basis including:
|ALCOA C.S.I||ARCHIBOLD KENRICKS||BIP CHEMICALS|
|ASHLAND UK||B.I. COMPUTERS||BRITISH FEDERAL|
|ASH & LACY||BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY||BRIGHTSIDE INDUSTRIES|
|CADBURY SCHWEPPES||CERAMASPEED||CRANFIELD UNIVERSITY|
|CAPARO||DRALLIM INDUSTRIES||DEFENCE SUPPORT GROUP|
|EXIDOR||FUJISEAL EUROPE||GO INDUSTRY|
|HARRISON DRAPE||H.M.P. HEWELL||HEMO THERMOPLASTICS|
|HENRY BUTCHER||HOUNSELL ENG||IBSTOCK BRICKS|
|JORDAN RACING||J.R.D. BIPEL||JOHNSON CONTROLS|
|LEGRAND||MACDERMID PLC||MURPHY GROUP|
|MAHLE FILTERS||NHS||NETWORK RAIL|
|P.E.L.||PELICAN SWISS||PELICAN HOLLAND|
|PELICAN SCOTLAND||POLYPIPE LTD||ROSE BEARINGS|
|SANKO GOSEI||SEVEN TRENT WATER||SWISH|
|THYSSEN KRUPP||THE ASSAY OFFICE||TP ACTIVITY TOYS|
|TURBINE BLADING||TYCO ELECTRONICS||WARWICK UNIVERSITY|
|WICKMAN M/CS||WILKINS & MITCHELL|
To protect it’s clients from financial and legal exposure, the work carried out by the company is covered by the following insurance:
Engineering all risks and any one accident limit is £150,000.
Public and products liability £10,000,000.
Employers liability unlimited.
Additional increases in cover can be arranged at your request subject to additional premiums
F.P.A. recognises in all cases the importance of confidentiality in its relationship with clients. To this end, the company and its employees recognises that specifications and information provided in the course of contract work shall not be disclosed to other parties without written consent